Sunday, March 4, 2012

Relaxing in the Travel Van





It was 92 degrees here yesterday! It was beautiful...sunny with a nice breeze. Today is a cooler 69.

Gosh I love retirement. I feel so blessed to be able to take these nice long "vacations"!




This is the lobby at The Grand Floridian Resort...the most expensive "red roof inn" at WDW.




See the "red roof"? And the fantastic pool area? WOW!



Adorable tile floor entrance to the Tea Room at The Grand Floridian.




Even the carpet is lovely here!




Having supper at The Grand Floridian Cafe...believe it or not...we had better meals at Trail's End and the Liberty Tree Tavern. We had their lamb dish and it was too much lamb for us. Beautiful surroundings though!




Although we loved their dessert sample...there's even an adorable dark chocolate Mickey Mouse!




Have a lovely Sunday dear readers. I'm off to read that good book while snuggled under my crocheted throw!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Sound like you are feeling better and were able to get out and enjoy a day. Thanks for the weather tip, I was just thinking about what I might take to TPA in two week. Glad to hear you are all warm and reading under a blanket this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that you have recovered and can get busy and enjoy yourself now.
    I'm with you, I LOVE being retired. Just wish Tony could too but since the GFC he has gone back to work part time. He's a real worry wart!!!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sample deserts hope they tasted as good as they looked.

    ReplyDelete