Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Day in Paradise



Today is another relaxing day for us and an excellent time to enjoy a good magazine like VERANDA.

While I'm reading you can enjoy some more photos from Epcot.

A view across the lake...

Here's Alice in Wonderland at the Tea Room...

I just caught the little locomotive going by on the miniature train landscape...

Another lake view...

The beautiful gardens by the Tea Room.

And of course we rode Spaceship Earth and had a great adventure!
If you have never visited Epcot we recommend it but beware it's a lot of walking!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun!!
    Have a Great Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep the fun posts coming. As I don't think I'll get too FL again I am really enjoying your visit!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete