Friday, February 10, 2012

My Heart Dishcloth

My HEART belongs to YOU!


My new project - a Heart Dishcloth (free pattern available here).

You can see in the photo that these squares can be made into a lovely throw in pink and white yarn with red hearts.

That's one of my future projects - a pink throw - but for now I just want to crochet a cute Valentine's Day Heart dishcloth.

The Sugar n' Cream 100% cotton yarn is wonderful for dishcloths.




A reminder to my Valentine Friends...

If you haven't already done so please don't forget to enter my number sign giveaway (here) so you can win an exquisite sign like this one here in R.E.D....

Wouldn't a number sign of your lucky number look nice in your home hanging on your wall!  

Please enter (here) !!!!

If you are an anonymous entry I need your email address included in your comment otherwise I have no way of contacting you if you win - because I don't know who you are!     

I'll be picking the winner Sunday.

It's a give away for Y.O.U.!!!


Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK


7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind washing dishes with a pretty heart dish cloth like that. I always did like red, pink and white together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea for a future project, the pink rug with red hearts will be gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like crocheted dishcloths, they seem to 'work' better than shop bought ones. The heart one is lovely, wonder what DH would say if I popped one in his Valentine card!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy, I really love your blog and I have chosen you to receive a versatile blogger award which you can collect from my blog by copying and posting the award and the rules. I really love your blog.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday! Your crocheted heart is precious. :)

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and delicate looking heart.
    Happy Valentine's and Pink Saturday!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete