Monday, September 26, 2011

Blue Monday



What is it about blue and white?

Next to red my favorite color is blue.  

Sometimes blue tops red and sometimes red tops blue depending on my mood or the season I guess.

A blue bedroom is soooo soothing.



Blue plates in a cute dinette...and I like yellow with blue.  

These yellow chairs give just the right amount of pop.



Yes...oh, yes...blue stripes...my, oh, my.   



Don't these cupcakes look delicious and so pretty in blue!




Both Sarah and her witty assistant, Tommy Smythe, love to use ikat pattern fabric.  

I didn't even know this type of pattern had a name until I watched their show.  

This is a beautiful blue and white ikat....love, love, love it!

Now that I think about it...a crocheted ripple throw in blue and white ~ in an ikat pattern ~ would be so bluetiful!



I want these blue and white shoes and I don't even wear heels anymore!


My Disney character keys!

We were out shopping today at our mall and I found keys in the Disney characters.  

I just had to get them...they had Tinkerbelle, Lady & the Tramp, Minnie Mouse and Winne the Pooh.  

I got two sets for each vehicle.  I love them!  

I finished my crocheted Petal Flower cushion yesterday but I'm waiting until we have some sunshine to take photos.  It's just too dark and overcast here this week so far. 

So you have to keep coming back!

Join me for:





8 comments:

  1. I think an afghan in the blue/white pattern would be awesome. I love blue and white and blue and yellow too. And I agree about colors/seasons, tho' my house is autumn all year long except for my bedrooms! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinker Bell keys... too cute. I would have snapped them right up too. Love you BLUE Monday. I promise to get a word in soon about the fun new Memories I won. I just haven't had time to play with it enough. Spent all weekend working on putting the beds to sleep for the painters soon. Then today it's a chillie rain. Off to PIN a few....giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    What a delightful post! Me too, I love blue and of course Red is number one with me also.
    I think you should crochet a blue and white afghan for sure...
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I stop by here every so often for a lovely dose of COLOR!!! I just love the pics that you come up with. It is a dose of HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen keys like that!! I love them, how clever. The blues are just so pretty. Love blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled across your blog via pinterest. I love it. Thank you for sharing so much joy. I plan on making that candy cane blanket. It reminds me of a Norwegian sweater my mother made me called a Fanna kofte. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is also my fave -- love this post :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! I have got a blue & white board on pinterest so will be repinning these straight away. Thanks so much for sharing these pins and for linking up to my Pinning & Singing link up. I hope you will be able to join in again this weekend!

    Best wishes and happy pinning,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete