Wednesday, May 4, 2011

REDnesday - Red Decor

Images courtesy of Flickr

1. elle decor nov 2006, 2. Red Frames, 3. Red Tub, 4. Sliderobes fitted sliding wardrobe red glass bedroom, 5. Red & Yellow Toile, 6. red white black kitchen, 7. Red Yellow, 8. Turquoise Decor LLC, 9. red headboard

Just RED delicious stunning images...I'm in love with them all!


I had a red vinyl headboard on my childhood bed and a red and white tile bedroom floor and I loved it.

How about you?

Any red in your life?



And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy, you found some fantastic reds for us to look at this week! I love the red mirrors and the tile floor, and I WANT all of those plates!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love red but there is very little in my house! I have two small lamps on my desk and their shades are red, that's about it! As I become more proficient (I hope and pray!) with picture-taking I will share more photos. I will wear it occasionally during Christmas and Valentine's Day! As a child my home had a red and white kitchen, very cheerful. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great red collection for making some home changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my house is red overload...red cupboards, red walls in library, red toile chairs, red washer and dryer...good thing i like red. The previous owners colours but my stuff fit right in!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovers of red will love your images! (I'm one of them!)

    TO LIVE WITHOUT RED

    “To live without red is a sin!”
    She said, with a rubicund grin.
    “A world without red?
    I’d rather be dead!
    No crimson? It shivers my skin!”


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Red Art in Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful reds, I particularly love that cute red little bath tub.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete