Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

Courtesy of Flickr

1. Whimsical Valentine, 2. Valentine L, 3. Valentine J, 4. Valentine L, 5. Valentine M, 6. Valentine K



Will You Be My Valentine?

Take a closer look at these sweet vintage Valentine cards and a beautifully made Valentine all courtesy of Flickr.  Thanks for sharing with us "saturdayfinds" and "lovdolls"! 

Please click on each legend to see the full photo!    

These are soooo cute and bring back lots of childhood memories of trading Valentines in grade school.     



There are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!



12 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking me up there Sandy.
    We finally got new snow and lots of it, at least everything is covered now with a low ceiling and more coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how I remember these valentines. Our teachers would tape a paper bag to the back board in the room and we would drop in our valentine cards. One very smart nun instructed us to make out a card for each person in the class so everyone would get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I will.
    Cute, Cute, Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I will be your valentine if I can get one of these cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They truly are beautiful, love them all, so cute.;) The top left is my favorite.;)
    Happy February dear Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially like that lovebirds one, and Diane's creations are always so cute!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What precious cards. They don't make cards like that anymore...love the graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the pandas are my favorite! Cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sure bring back memories!
    Happy Rednesday!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy are you getting your e-mail ? I mailed asking for your home address as I have something to send you. Contact me @
    nanpan@alaska.net Thanks Nan

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards are all so wonderful. I would have to say the card with the little lovebirds is my favorite. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection! Isn't it a shame that we didn't all keep our childhood cards?

    ReplyDelete