Monday, January 4, 2010

Daisy Flower Dishcloths




As promised this is my effort to do a daisy flower in the center of my granny square dishcloth.   I think the purple daisy flower on the white background is pretty.   I made this pattern up and not sure if I did the puff stitch correctly for the purple daisy flower.  





I also love the yellow, orange and white dishcloth with the white daisy flower center.





Here I tried a white daisy flower on RED background!  Which one is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. I love the white flower on the red background. These look so practical and pretty. I'm really keen to learn to crochet so I can try all these great ideas when it is cooler.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! They came out great and my fave is the red one!! So much fun!!
    Hope you have a great week, sweetie!
    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white with purple! Love it!
    It could only be better for me if it were "White with Pink" my colors...
    Your great with a crochet hook!
    Keep creating my friend, there's a lot to accomplish in 2010!...xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love them, all the colors are great, made me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white with red one - my favourite colours. They all look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the purple daisy flower with the white background best. They turned out very pretty!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi
    such a lovely dishcloth
    what do you use your dishcloth for? drying dishes or some other work too....

    ReplyDelete