Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Crocheted Dishcloths



I had fun making crocheted granny square dishcloths tying each set of two with pretty ribbons.  I loved changing the colors for each round and choosing a different edge/border for each one.  I passed them out to my relatives & friends as gifts.





Colors and more colors...





I flipped them over to see the bottom ones....





More of the flipped side...





All the delicious colors combinations....





See the pretty pastels...





All of these were made with Sugar n' Cream cotton yarn.  I made seven rounds of different colors for each square not counting the border using a size H hook.  What yarn & colors do you like to use?

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy...I love those sweet little dish cloths!!! You Know, I'm knitting a pillow right now and have made lots of things in the past...but never dish cloths....I always buy a few at craft sales every year...( But never as cute as yours!!!) I LOVE that pastel one all wrapped in the solid pink ribbon! OH1 My! I don't think I could use it...it's too pretty. Maybe I need to try and make one, so cute...have a wonderful week, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and such a wonderful gift idea. I am just starting on dishcloths and am using an Australian cotton from Bendigo Woollen Mills.
    As for colours, I am very into anything that is bright at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments! It's great to meet you! I absolutely adore these lovely little dishclothes!! Do you ever sell them? They just make me happy to look at a stack of them!
    Hope you have a delightful Thanksgiving, gal!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you sweet thing!! Well I think you should definitely sell them! And if my little business venture gets off the ground next year, I might want to buy some to resell!! I think they are lovely and would be delighted to own some! I LOVE the ones in the front of your first photo, or the ones in the more muted shades of browns and greens.

    Thank you so much! You really made my day!!
    Email me at holidayinthesun_1@yahoo.com when you're ready and I will email back my address, OK?

    Thanks Sandy! Have a delightful day!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete